Saturday, June 30, 2007

Packed and Ready To Go



The car's all packed and ready to go for our trip to PSU in the morning. Everything is so tightly packed in the back of the trailblazer, I'm not sure we'll be able to get it out!! We ended up needing the cargo trunk on the top to fit it all in!

I got a cool book from Jamie at Christmas titled, "Don't Tell Me What to Do, Just Send Money"...they suggest that you wait at least a couple of months before you visit your child at school. I'm having a tough time digesting that, but since I saw that same recommendation in another college book, I guess it's a wise idea. We'll tough it out and wait til she's done with the summer session. Then she'll be home for a week.

Everything we did today, I just kept thinking, Alyssa won't be here tomorrow night: sitting alongside me playing computer games, petting the cats, playing cards with me and Adam, coming downstairs to get a drink, whistling incessantly, singing along with that song on the radio......

I'm just gonna miss her soo soo much......I just wanna sit by her bed tonite and look at her all night....

P.S.- I might mention too, that I believe Adam is now realizing the ramifications of this whole thing....he was hanging with her sooo much today....I've never seen anything quite like it....

No comments: