Friday, June 22, 2007

Sickness

So, Adam called Kurt just now and told him that they need to be picked up from camp today, as opposed to tomorrow. Apparently there is some virus running rampant throughout the camp and they are asking everyone to leave to prevent further spread. Fortunately, according to Kurt, according to Adam, no one in Adam's troop has gotten ill. So Kurt will leave after work today to go pick him up.

I'm doing OK, still hungry, but sore. I knew it was too good to be true that I felt so well yesterday! I even debated going to work today, but am glad now that I decided against doing that!

Mom came to make supper....roast pork sandwiches for everyone else, cream of potato soup for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacob says he understands your feeling of hunger and inablity to eat. He got his braces on yesterday morning and is eating only soft foods today.