Saturday, June 02, 2007

Band-O's

I guess that's what kids who are in the band are called at school. I think those band-o's are just as important as the football players on the field! I am so glad Alyssa had the opportunity this year to participate in marching band, even if it was only on a part time basis. Tonite was the annual band banquet where the seniors were honored. Unfortunately, the band director's mother died earlier this week and he was not able to be at the banquet this evening. Our sympathies certainly go to him and his family, but I must say it wasn't the same without him.

All the seniors

Being goofy

Meghan, Alyce, Morgan, Alyssa, Maribeth, Holly
.

2 comments:

ADP said...

Oh yes, I agree with you....the band members make the game what it is. I had a brother & sisters in the band at Liberty High School--the Grenadiers and it is a wonderful experience for a child to have. How proud you must be of Alyssa and congrats on her graduating.

Jamie said...

in the south its "cool" to be in the band, us easterners are too uptight! i love bandos!