Saturday, December 13, 2008

Proud!


Adam was only one of twelve kids in his junior class of about 450 students to make the distinguished honor roll the first marking period. That means he had straight A's. Northampton changed their grading system this year. It used to be that 92-100 was an A, now it's 90-100....BUT....if you took an honors class, you would add an extra 4 points to your grade and if you took an AP college course, you would add an extra 8 points to your grade (because these classes are much tougher). The way they changed the grading system now, those extra points don't get added, so what you see is what you get. He has AP chemistry, economics and calculus and honors physics and spanish this year.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Way to go ADAM!!! Deserves a drive in fast car I would say...

sajmom said...

Wow-very impressive. I think I would kill myself if I had that schedule!