Saturday, December 27, 2008

Priceless!

There was a minor earthquake in Lancaster County early this morning shortly after midnight. I was talking on-line to one of Alyssa's friends from Penn State who lives in that area. All of a sudden she wrote, "Holy heck...we just had an earthquake!" I, of course, was certain it must have been something else. It wasn't....it was definitely an earthquake with a 3.3 magnitude. The gentleman quoted in this article said it best....you only have to read the first sentence....

UPDATE: The article is no longer there, not sure why, but this is basically what it said:

The gentleman quoted in the article said, "I was sitting in the tub taking a bath...I felt it in my butt...it vibrated."


Priceless!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Sorry, Michele, the article was not found, so I couldn't read it. Earthquakes are getting closer and closer to our area.

Jamie said...

AHAHAHAHAH! so funny! (especially for those of use who are slightly perverted hehe)

Karen Petersen Pasquel said...

TEE HEE! That IS hysterical!

Sue said...

He must have thought he was passing gas and wasn't at all the gas, LOL! Sooooo very funny.