Friday, October 31, 2008

Sheesh!

TAKE ONE:

TAKE TWO:

TAKE THREE:

TAKE FOUR:

Shoulda' left well enough alone with the first pic! Jamie's head was half cut off, but at least we both had half decent smiles, etc! The next two, even though the flash never went off, I somehow managed to have my eyes closed! I was determined the last time to have my eyes wide open (note eyes wide open...LOL!!), and then to top it off, the picture got blurry! Oh well, you got the point; we were trying to show off our tattoos!

And then there's our pumpkin:

7 comments:

Sue said...

The tattoos are cute, but I love the pumpkin the best. Jamie you make a very cute pumpkin.

Jamie said...

LOL yeah that first one was pretty good! at least we didn't get busted taking these!! well, we almost did =)

Karen Petersen Pasquel said...

Yes cute pumpkin! Did you use your camera or your laptop-I ask because I can take pics with mine-I have photo booth-it's neat. It can be hard to line things up though

Michele said...

Nope, I carry my camera with me everywhere. One can never be sure when there's gonna be a bloggable pic...LOL! (Case in point....)

I asked for a small camera, and with my luggage type purse, it fits nicely in it!!

sajmom said...

I had to click on the picture to make it bigger, I didn't even notice the tatoos until then. The pumpkin picture's the best though! Not all of us look so cute while pregnant, Jamie looks adorable.

Anonymous said...

mom, i think the point of taking a bunch of pictures is to put up only the good ones, not the bad ones too!

ADP said...

That picture of Jamie's pumkin made me laugh--so cute!!!