Monday, October 13, 2008

YUMMY


I got green beans last week when Martha and I went to Lancaster. I had a huge piece of ham in the freezer that I cooked for hours yesterday; then added the green beans after I cleaned the ham off the bone. I peeled the potatoes this morning before I left for work, then added them tonite. As you can see, I had a huge pot filled with ham, string beans and potatoes. Til we were done eating supper tonite (four of us...us plus Erika), and I doled out the following, there's enough left for Kurt for supper on Wednesday when I eat at the Blue:

One small container for me for lunch tomorrow
One small container for Jamie for lunch tomorrow
One small container for Mom for supper some evening this week
One bigger container for Alyssa
One bigger container for Sarah (Alyssa's roommate)

I talked to Alyssa and told her that I had saved two containers for her; she asked me if I planned on mailing it to her. I told her that, yes, that was my plan. I think she realized I was joking!! Mom is going to be seeing her on Sunday for a few hours, she will take them to her.

2 comments:

sajmom said...

1. You should post about that kindle thing? How do you like it?
2. Can you send me your email address again, I have a question I'd like to ask (sapengel@hotmail.com)

ADP said...

Is that restaurant "Blue" where the candlelight Inn used to be? Our Christmas party was at Blue last year and omg was that food ever good. Everyone loved it and the menu didn't even have prices on it.