Saturday, October 18, 2008

FACEBOOOOKKK!!!!!

OK, so I did it!! I created myself a Facebook account. Alyssa has been bugging me for eons to do it! I'm sitting here watching Penn State struggle with Michigan at their homecoming game...they are currently down three points. Michigan is 2-4 and PSU is 7-0. Michigan has won the last nine matches....I sure hope they can break that cycle today!

Kurt and I are off to dinner after the game to pre-celebrate our 24th anniversary (which is on Monday the 20th).

Watch for pics tomorrow of Adam and Erika before the Northampton Homecoming dance.....

OK....game's tied now....woo hoo....17-17!! Keep your fingers crossed!!

UPDATE: FINAL SCORE PENN STATE 46-MICHIGAN 17 WOO HOO!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I beat you to this one! HA HA! I've been on facebook for awhile-I love it! I've located so many lost friends or they've found me.

Anonymous said...

i thought the score was 49-17?

Michele said...

No, I just confirmed it on several sites...it was 46-17. Sorry if I mislead you....

sajmom said...

Congrats on the anniversary!