Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Vacation Goals

So I've managed to accomplish several of the things I wanted to get done this week on vacation:

Clean out the cabinet under the kitchen and put in the new shelving--DONE

Clean out my drawers in my dresser and the shelf on the top of my closet--DONE

Take the clothes to Goodwill--SOON

Do the ironing...or most of it, anyway--DONE

Get sick--DONE

Visit an old friend--ALMOST DONE

Sleep alone while hubby travels on business--IN PROCESS

Make a good home-cooked meal, and have the time to do it--DONE

Order my new glasses--DONE

SLEEP IN!!--DONE

Have the week go wayyyy too fast--IN PROCESS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya know, most people look forward to sleeping with their significant other......

Michele said...

Just statin' the facts, Ma'am.

Karen Petersen Pasquel said...

You got sick????? that's no fun-unless there's a good movie on.

ADP said...

lol @ managing to get sick-DONE. They say that's ususally when you get sick--on vacation.