Monday, September 01, 2008

Extras

Alyssa and Sarah re-arranged their room a bit:





Karlyn and the kids came to visit Alyssa on her birthday, then took her out to eat (Thanks, Karlyn, I really appreciated you doing that since we couldn't be there!)



I am not sure, but I believe I am subtly (and hopefully, lovingly) being made fun of in this picture...read closely!

(Alyssa mentioned that the only thing she didn't have in her little 'medical kit' was a thermometer....I took the opportunity to include that with the package I sent her for her bday. She'll be the hit of the floor, I'm sure...they'll be knocking down the door to use that handly little device!)

3 comments:

karlyn said...

You're so welcome, we had a lot of fun. Alyssa made an adorable scavenger hunt for the kids and Lydia even took her clues to church on Sunday (they were a hit!). We enjoyed being with her.

ADP said...

Hey Michelle, any mother would have done the same (given her the thermometer). LOL @ hanging it on her room door.

Michele said...

Alyssa, I love your hair in that pic of you and the kids on your bed! Is that using the curling iron, the straightener....or neither?!?!