Friday, March 14, 2008

Teaser

Alyssa and I went to Lancaster County today for the day. Her current roommate lives near Lancaster; we met Sarah and her friend Kristin there and spent several hours together. We met at Shady Maple Smorgasbord and had lunch together. After we were sufficiently stuffed, we drove some back roads, saw lots of Amish and their buggies and wash hanging on the line, and did some shopping. Alyssa took about 80 pictures....it's late and I'm tired, so here's a little teaser! I'll post the majority of the pics tomorrow.






1 comment:

Sue said...

Where are the pics of the power supply to the their homes, that always amazes me when I would drive in Lancaster, PA. How those windmills would bring electricity to their homes. Just think, how cheap it is to live like that. We modernized people couldn't live like that. We would miss to much.