Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Do's

We have an appointment on Thursday night to have our pictures taken for the new pictoral directory at church. We all needed trims....some more than others (Adam...)! Between yesterday and today, that task was accomplished thanks to Holiday Hair for me and Adam, while I cut Kurt's hair. I'm not at all excited about having these pictures done, because Alyssa won't be in the pic. There are two Saturdays available, both are not options to get her home. We can submit a picture of her, which I plan on doing, but it's still not gonna be the same. I know I won't be buying any of the pictures.




2 comments:

Jamie said...

looking good ya'all!!

adam...i am very happy you cut your hair for your mom! and you look great! what beautiful man brows you have! who knew!

Anonymous said...

i can see how thrilled everyone was that you took their picture.