Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hooray!

I really have no clue what I just did, but almost all the pics on my blog look fine now. I had Kurt's brother, Fernando **, look at it and he felt certain that a setting changed somehow...whether I had done it intentionally or it had somehow done it on its own. He said there wasn't enough color in the pictures, which was why they looked the way they did. So I have spent the last two hours trying every different possibility attempting to correct it. After clicking on the one picture for about the hundredth time, it was nice and clear!

**The name has been changed to protect the innocent

I have two pics from earlier tonite, which I'm gonna put in this post just to be sure everything's better!

Tonite when we went to Red Robin with Fernando and Martha **, we found Kurt's other brother and sister-in-law there celebrating their son's bday. (No, Adam, didn't eat with them; he just scooted in the booth to say hi to Kieran! And note the haircut...Yay!)

**Names have been changed to protect the innocent

Self-explanatory

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm sure Martha will appreciate the name change. Thats too funny. Adam looks really good with that hair cut, but another inch wouldn't have hurt...ha.

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut. Now he can grow a goatee like Matt. Ugggghhhh! I guess it could be worse.

Jamie said...

i cannot believe he cut his hair! it looks great!

you are too funny with the names LOL