Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hmmmm

I don't know what's going on with my pictures...I must have something set on my camera that is making my pictures look like they look. I have no clue what it is, however! As long as you don't enlarge them, you'll be OK. In the meantime, I'll continue trying to figure out what I have done wrong! Thanks for your patience!

P.S....So I have figured out that it must be something with my computer. Jamie's pictures on her blog look the same way when I blow them up. It almost looks like I have some night setting on, which I don't. I'm not even sure how to figure out what the problem is and how to resolve it. If there's anyone out there looking at my blog, can you let me know how my pictures look when you enlarge them? Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures look fine on my computer. Sorry I can't help you out.

Anonymous said...

They look fine on mine too-I enlarged the croscs pic and it was A-OK!
So did Alyssa learn to do her laundry yet-Heh! Heh!

Anonymous said...

Um, excuse me, I know how to do my laundry...I just leave it for my mother to do at home because she enjoys it so much!

Jamie said...

no wonder my ears were ringing...