Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Request

I explained a couple of months ago how to post a comment on my blog. I didn't have any takers. I still only have my 2.5 faithful commenters and no more! So let's try this instead:

Would anyone who reads my blog on a fairly regular basis be willing to email me at nephron520@aol.com and let me know that they read it? There have been over 1800 hits to my site, so I am fairly sure there are a few more people viewing the site than just me and my 2.5 faithful commenters!!

For those of you who don't have your own blogs, I can tell you it's much more enjoyable doing this if people comment on the entries! But if I can't have that, it would at least be nice to know who is reading it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I take it that I am the 0.5? LOL

Jamie said...

you are getting a little demanding

Anonymous said...

I read it & sent you the requested e-mail.

sajmom said...

I leave a few comments! I don't know you or your family, so I don't have much to say on a lot of your posts. ButI do check in every now and then(I go through Jaime's blog to get here).