Saturday, August 12, 2006

Not as Excited

One of the entrances to the Berks Campus

Some of the dorms
Alyssa and I drove down to the Berks campus of PSU today so she could see what it looks like. Initially I wasn't too overly impressed, but as we drove around and saw more, I decided it was pretty nice. Alyssa, on the other hand, wasn't as excited about it. She said it was OK, but she likes the main campus better. As I was telling this to Kurt, he said, well, you know it's not about what the campus looks like as much as how good the education is...I have to agree with him for the most part. But on the other hand, it's where she'd be living for two years. On our way home, we detoured through Kutztown and checked out Kutztown University. It was pretty nice, too. For whatever reason, though, Alyssa doesn't want to have anything to do with KU.

Fawn we saw on the lawn near one of the residence halls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe KU is too close to home? I think I got a good education there. I liked that it was close to home.