Wednesday, August 30, 2006

First Day of School 2006


Today was the last time to watch Alyssa leave for her first day of school. I did very good...I didn't shed a tear! On top of that, it was Adam's first day of high school. I think that got to me more than Alyssa being a senior! Adam vacillated between riding with Alyssa and taking the bus. I thought his final decision last night was to ride with Alyssa; this morning rolls around, he's only putting his contacts in when she's ready to leave, so I say something to him. He's like, "Well, I don't have to be out for the bus for another 15 minutes..." I was so confused...LOL!! He decided he just had to see who was on the bus, who the bus driver was, and where the bus location was at the high school. Please note the shoes; I was specifically asked to be sure that one of the pictures included their shoes!!
FYI: The ones on the right belong to Adam...

3 comments:

sajmom said...

I'm with your son on that one-15 extra minutes is 15 extra minutes! (That can make all the difference!)

sajmom said...

And now you have a record of how beautifully white those new sneakers are!

Jamie said...

but where is the purse?!?!?!? we got the shoes but no purse pic!?!?! i am boycotting this blog :-)