Thursday, April 20, 2006

Zzzzzzzz.......


OK, it's 2:40 in the morning and I am trying desperately to stay awake! Alyssa leaves on her band trip at 4 a.m. and she needs to be at the high school by 3:15. For some reason, I was afraid if I went to bed, I wouldn't hear my alarm/radio and we wouldn't get there on time, so I have been trying to stay awake. I was doing fairly well until about forty minutes ago. It's been downhill since then...LOL!!

I decided to turn on the computer and put an entry in my blog to help stay awake. Well, my computer is so gosh darn slow starting up, that I closed my eyes for about five minutes. Big mistake!! Fortunately, something woke me....or I'd still be sleeping! Now I'm just waiting for Alyssa to come down so we can leave.

Do you know how many infomercials are on in the middle of the night?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i love the proactive ones myself!

Anonymous said...

What's with the guys who have the English or Aussie accents-why do they promote all the latest & gteatest of inventions? They can make a broom sound like such an amazing tool!