Saturday, April 01, 2006

Totally Frustrated

I am soooo glad that America Online increased their prices. I have had nothing but problems since they went up about three bucks a month. I'll be in the middle of a game or adding an entry to my blog and get kicked off AOL. Just today, I had to sign back on three different times. And, of course, I hadn't saved any of the blog entry, so each time I lost everything I had just added. Now I've learned to save after almost every sentence!

Unfortunately, with us living out in the boonies, we don't have DSL available to us. We are patiently (or impatiently) waiting for someone to make it available in our area. As soon as that happens, we will kiss AOL goodbye! Maybe someone from AOL will read this entry and make the $25 we pay per month WORTH IT!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

aol is a virus.