Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thanks, Julie!


One of our wonderful patients in the office brings us these yummy noodles when she comes for appointments. She was in this past week and brought this container for me. There's noodles, chicken, cabbage, and red peppers in it. It worked out perfectly...I'm normally off on Thursdays, which is the day she was in for her appointment. But because I had to make a big stock pot of soup for church on Wednesday night, I had switched my day off to then and ended up working on Thursday. Kurt goes to a men's Bible study at 7, thus I don't have a lot of time to cook, especially when I often don't get home from work until after 6. This was still warm when I got home, so all I needed to do was throw it in the microwave to warm it up a bit more and we were set. I had picked up side salad's at McD's ($1 for a salad, can't beat that when you're in a hurry!), so we had noodles and salad. It was delish! Thanks Julie!!

No comments: