Saturday, March 14, 2009

Olympiad Update


1. Bridge broke, didn't place.

2. Water clock wasn't accurate. He tried to explain it to me, but I have no clue what the heck he was talking about!

3. Placed fourth in the 'Problem Solving' portion (see medal above). I didn't even know they were doing this and Adam said that they didn't even prepare for it! Turns out he and Richard were the only ones who placed in any events from their school.

I'm still proud of him, they put a lot of time and effort into the bridge and water clock. (Even if they waited until the last minute....LOL!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you all have a right to be proud-they seem to really put a lot of effort into it and the ideas were great -such dedication! I was showing Austin your posts-tell Adam he was inspiring to an 8 year old-Austin said "I want to do stuff like that!"