Sunday, July 22, 2007

Road Trip!


I couldn't stand it any more! I had to go to State College to see my sweetie! Miget and I took a road trip today to spend the day with Alyssa. We had a wonderful time. We ate lunch at one of the local diners named Babies, we drove around campus and Alyssa showed us where her classes are now and will be in the fall. We saw which dorm she will be in for the regular school year. We visited Matt and Karlyn and kids. We shopped at Fashion Bug for some school clothes for Alyssa. We visited with Alyssa in her dorm, then went to Applebee's for dinner and rounded out the day with ice cream at The Creamery. The weather was beautiful and it was sooooooo good to see Alyssa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mt first thought when the picture appeared was... AW, How sweet! Glad you had a great time, the weather was certainly awesome too!

Jamie said...

all right, the creamery!! LOL i am totally jealous!

i'm happy you guys had a great day!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you went to see Alyssa. When we were there the other weekend, she said she wished you would visit, but I didn't tell you because I knew what you had read/said. I am sure she was glad to spend the day with you, too!