Monday, July 09, 2007

Dinner

I don't think we were meant to have supper tonite! I decided I was going to use up all kinds of leftovers in the freezer this week, since Adam is not fond of them. I got two containers of pork and sauerkraut and two containers of leftover mashed potatoes out of the freezer last night to defrost over night. This morning I looked in the containers (of course, I can't take the time to label any of them) and one of them, yes, did have sauerkraut...the other, however, had creamed dried beef in it! That wasn't gonna work! So I put the dried beef in the fridge, figuring I'd make that tomorrow night.


Then tonite I get home and open the container of pork (or so I thought) and sauerkraut. Turns out it was just sauerkraut...not even a smidgen of pork! There went that idea! I found the container I really wanted in the other freezer.

Guess I need to be better about that labeling thing! Fortunately I brought home zucchini from Rachel at work, so I worked that into a different meal! Thanks, Rach!

No comments: