Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Etc.

>Tonite I got supper right! There was pork in with the sauerkraut, and I actually defrosted the mashed potatoes, not the vanilla pudding...LOL!! Now hopefully it's sausage in that container for the sausage sandwiches tomorrow night!!

>I'm not liking the quiet around here! Oh, wait....it's not totally quiet....there's the snoring!!

>Man, are these good! And healthy, too! (The cranberries, that is...)

>I have zucchini chocolate chip bread in the oven....hope it's good! I got the recipe from the internet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why isn't anyone posting comments on your blog. Maybe its because there isn't enough of me on it. I'm sure thats it. Ya. Definitely. Anyways, if you are not my mom, then post something!! It makes me feel more like I'm at home to see what people say about my mom's stories. And I know she would appreciate it too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I had a problem with dinner the other evening as well. I made a crustless zucchini quiche. I baked it for 30 minutes, took it out of the oven, cut the first piece and thought it seemed very juicy. Then it hit me. I had forgotten to put the Bisquick in. So I dumped the quiche out of the dish, added the Bisquick, and baked it again for 30 minutes. I blamed it on the fact that my new glasses hadn't arrived yet. Huh!!!

Jamie said...

hey, can u email me the link for the bread?