Monday, January 01, 2007

What a Cutie Patootie


Alyssa and I visited Jamie, John and Jonathan this afternoon to deliver Jonathan's Christmas present. Jonathan isn't the most outgoing or verbal child around me...it's kind of a little joke between Jamie and me. It's not unusual for him to hide his head in the crook of her neck or her armpit anytime I am around. I checked with Jamie last night to be sure her armpit was clean, since we were going to visit them today! She assured me she would shower prior to our visit.

He was like a different little boy today...he was talking, and smiling, and playing, and waving....it was great! He and Alyssa played with his gift, Mr. Potato Head and ate cheese and crackers together. She took some adorable pics of him:



1 comment:

Jamie said...

great pics!!! a nice camera makes such a difference. man, his mom and dad must be beautiful people to make a child that cute!

glad you came to visit and thanks for the potatoes!