Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Give Thanks

I have had the opportunity to view several MySpace pages of some of Alyssa and Adam's classmates. It is disappointing to see their language and sexual innuendos on their pages. I'm not sure what they are trying to prove. As I was showing Kurt some of the pages the other night, I said to him we need to appreciate what we have in our kids and that they have never had interest in this stuff. I suppose these kids would call my kids nerds, but Alyssa doesn't have a MySpace and I really don't think she has any interest in having one. Adam recently created one, but the few things I have seen on it, have been very innocent, and he rarely updates it. I will be sure to keep an eye on it, and if I ever see something on it that is less than desirable, there will be repercussions.

So, yeah, I know my kids aren't perfect, but I think they at least know what's appropriate and what's not.....

1 comment:

Jamie said...

you have very good kids (i know we have had several conversations about this!) i hope i raise jonathan to be as great as alyssa and yes, even adam!+