Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Fantabulous!

I wish you all could have been with me tonite! I attended a handbell concert at a local Lutheran church near Nazareth. The Rooke Chapel Handbell Ringers performed. They are a group of college students from Bucknell University under the direction of Dr. William Payne. There are about 13 ringers from freshman to seniors, guys and gals, alike. During the Christmas break, the group travels to all the home churches of their graduating seniors and performs a concert. I can't even begin to describe how good these kids are! Most of you know that I am in our handbell choir at our church....we don't even come close to the level that this choir performs at. This year they have five members graduating, four guys and one gal. I told Kurt I had two regrets about tonite: one that I didn't insist he come with me, and two, that I hadn't brought my camera with me.

No comments: