Monday, January 01, 2007

The Queen B Made Me Do It

I'll not mention any names here, but a certain individual has chided me into updating to the new version of Blogger. I don't expect you'll see too much of a difference once I've completed the task, however. Updating will now allow me to make my blog private (don't plan on doing that...) if I so choose. It will also allow me to label each entry (wasn't really excited about that either...). I guess there's other stuff that you can do that I can't do now, but that certain individual has chosen to be a bit snitty about the whole thing and not share any further information with me. So I suppose I'll just have to try it and see what else it has to offer me that I don't plan on using!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

its a good thing you have the whole day off today to work on your blog, huh?

ps. the blog looks perty now :-) good job on the labels hehe