Monday, May 12, 2008

What The Heck!

PHONE CALL THIS AFTERNOON FROM ADAM:

"Mom, you'll never guess what just happened?!?!?!"

"What happened, Adam? Are you OK???" (He's a new driver...that's the first thing that jumps into my head...something happened with him or the car...)

"Alyssa and I were sitting at the kitchen table talking about Spanish. Alyssa was heating pizza up in the toaster oven and you'll NEVER guess what happened??"

"I don't know, Adam....tell me...."

"The glass shattered on the toaster oven!!!"

WHAT THE HECK? IS MY HOUSE POSSESSED??


**I have him blog-trained well, he got a picture for me without me even telling him to...LOL!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

What is going on??? The appliances are rebelling!!

sajmom said...

LOL-I love that you have him blog-trained!
(Did you ever see that movie where trucks and cars come alive and go after people? Can't remember the title but it's from the 80s and it had the woman with the funny voice who later does a voice for the Simpsons show and it had an all ACDC soundtrack. I wanna say Emelio Estevez was in it but I'm not sure. Anyway, you reminded me of that movie. : )

Anonymous said...

Can't think of the movie-but Dean Koontz (I think)or was it Robin Cook-anyway someone wrote a story about technology coming to life and taking over the world-maybe it started in the kitchen
PS At least no one was hurt! (got another warranty?? :)

Sue said...

WOW! I can't believe this happened again to you. I think they should have your house be the appliance tester, LOL.

I am always told I should be the Rocking Chair tester because I love to rock and have gone through so many rockers until I bought a Lazy Boy Rocker. It has lasted about 15 years so far. Only needed a spring once and something else, but I can't remember right now. I did break the swivel base and had to put the stationary base back on. I break springs all the time on a Lane Rocker. I even went through wooden rockers, too.