Monday, October 22, 2007

Sunset News? Crash News?

I can't be sure, but I believe I am being made fun of. Just because I love the beautiful sunsets that God gives us....hmmpphh. I just can't resist a beautiful sunset! The suggestion has been made that I should change the title of my blog to one of the above. I happen to like the current one...and I think those people making fun of me might just be a little jealous that they are not coordinated enough to drive and take pictures at the same time.....



(This is the moon and was taken by Adam)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

i'm definitely jealous your camera rocks! i like the moon pic, very Halloweenie...

sajmom said...

Those are beautiful! I like to see them, brave the jealous commenters and keep posting them!

ADP said...

That first pic is especially beautiful! The rays of the sun streaming down from the sky....just gorgeous Michelle. but sigh....could not view the pic of the moon...I just got the dreaded red x. (could be because my computer is doing it's daily virus check.