Friday, October 26, 2007

Gotta Love It

Sorry I missed it, but apparently Jimmy Kimmel has been filling in for Regis this week. He's been flying between LA and NYC on a daily basis to do Reege in the morning and his own last night show in the evening. I found this video which is too cute.

IMHO, my favorite day time talk shows are Regis and Kelly (although, I still miss Kathie Lee...LOL) and Ellen. My favorite late night host is Jay Leno and second choice is Jimmy Kimmel. I can't stand Conan....I hope Jay gets to stay on as host of The Tonight Show.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

jsyk, i cant see the video, nor do i know what IHMO means!?!

Michele said...

It takes a minute to load on my screen, so it may on yours, too.

And jsyk, IMHO, Miss BFF Jill, stands for: IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!

Anonymous said...

well, now i understand why i didnt know it...college kids dont use the word "humble"!