Friday, December 29, 2006

More Pics


I seem to be able to only post a total of four pictures per entry; I don't know if it's just me, or that is the norm, but tonite it took about ten minutes to upload each picture, I don't feel like uploading more than four, and then having it not show up on the blog!


Adam, Joshua and Alyssa...they chose to stand further apart, so it didn't look like Adam was sooo tall and Josh was sooo short!!

Josh's mom, Renee, and I grew up together. We met when my parents and I moved to Wind Gap when I was in kindergarten and Renee was three and her brother Todd was only 1. We were very close all our lives. Renee and Todd's mom and dad were almost like my pseudo-parents! Renee and her family (including her brother and parents) have since moved to Georgia, so we rarely see them. They came to Pennsylvania to spend some time with her husband's family this past week. They spent the afternoon with us today. Josh is in 7th grade, while Adam is in 9th.


See what I mean?!?!?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

lol too funny how they all stood away from eachother