Sunday, December 03, 2006

Latest Work Of Art


Shhh, don't tell Pete and Lauren about this! They won't see it until Christmas....

I started working on this cross stitch back in February shortly after I found out that Lauren was pregnant. At that time, they didn't know the sex of the baby. They eventually found out they were having a little boy, but decided to keep his name a surprise until he was born.

Imagine my surprise when I found out they had named him Noah! How appropriate was my cross stitch?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!You are so talented! After seeing this I searched my Christmas tree (the kids decorated) for the cross stitch ornament you made me years ago-YUP! Still in perfect condition!

Anonymous said...

the picture doesnt even do it justice...the colors are beautiful!