Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Was There to Hear Your Borning Cry....


Josslyn was baptized today at Emmanuel's and I have the distinct honor of being her godmother. She was a perfect angel during the baptism itself. Leading up to it was a different story...we weren't sure how all that was gonna work out! Turns out she just needed a little cat nap and all was well with the world! Jonathan (Josslyn's big brother) and Avery (Jay and Gretchen's adorable little girl...Jay is the godfather) were very well behaved during the entire service....they played very quietly with legos...you didn't even know they were there! The last picture is Jamie holding the cross stitch I made for them....she hasn't heard my story about that...I'll catch ya at work on Tuesday with that...LOL!!




3 comments:

Sue said...

Michele, I really enjoyed your church service and Pastor Barry. What a very lovely church and church family.

I haven't done cross stitch in a very long time, but that was a very beautiful one you gave Jamie.

Happy Mother's Day to you.

Michele said...

Yes, we are very happy at our church. And we love both Pastors Barry and Elizabeth.

Thanks for the compliment on the cross stitch. I complain the whole time I'm doing them, but once they are done and framed, I'm always very proud of how they've turned out!!

Karen Petersen Pasquel said...

The cross stitch is beautiful and the pictures are lovely! Congrats to all!