Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Day Away

The Chauffeur...

Driving the kids she brought along to keep her company (uh...didn't work so well, huh?!?!?)....

On the long, boring highway!!

What happened to JoePa's glasses?!?!!? Did he have Lasik?!?!

Me and JoePa (BTW, someone stole his glasses...unbelievable!)

You figure it out...LOL!!

Erika, Adam and Alyssa at the Lion (The snow was so packed down around him, it was a sheet of ice...there was NO way I was walking up to him!)

So techno...the computers outside the bookstore

Chillin' for a bit before the big game....

...of Golf

Supper at Ruby Tuesday's


3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay for spontaneous visits!!! So fun! Love the pics.

Sue said...

I can't believe someone stole JoePa's glasses.

Are they i-macs outside the library? That's what I have and I love it.

Who won the game of golf?

It looks like a fun day at the college.

Jamie said...

how do you take a pic of the back seat while you're driving? sounds dangerous to me =)