Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ouch!

This is not what I wanted to see this morning when I came downstairs to get ready for church! Especially knowing that in a few hours Alyssa was going to be driving back to State College! It apparently had just happened, because Kurt had just been outside getting the paper and there were no vehicles in our field across the street at that point! I guess the driver took the curve a bit too fast and wasn't aware the roads were a bit slippery. The township truck (who was out cindering BTW...LOL!) pulled the truck out with a chain without difficulty.

(Oh, and BTW, Alyssa and her two passengers got back to college safely this evening!)

1 comment:

Sue said...

I glad she made it safely back to college. I too was surprised when I awoke and saw a dusting in my back yard when I left my puppies out.

I'm sure glad no one was hurt in this little mishap. People really need to learn to drive more carefully when they see there is so snow on the roads. The Lord was with this driver, Amen.