Sunday, November 02, 2008

BOO!

I picked up some PSU cheerleading accessories for our great niece, Riley, when we were up at Penn State a few weeks ago. I was happy to oblige when the email request came a few days before we left. Riley wanted to be a Penn State cheerleader for Halloween and mommy asked if I could pick up some pom-poms and tattoos for her face. I sent them off in the mail with the only request being that I get to see some pics of the big event. I not only was emailed pics of Riley, but I got one of Halle, her little sister, and Toby (he was Toberiffic the Grrreat!!), too!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture of toby is hilarious...how in the world did they get the cape on him? i'm sure none of our cats would ever allow us to do that to them!

Michele said...

I think we should introduce him to Macy Moose...wouldn't they make such a nice couple?!?!?!?

Sue said...

Is Toby a maine coon also? What a cute kitty. I miss my Misty, even though I still have 4 other kitties left.

Anonymous said...

To answer your questions...as the featured photo momma (thanks michele! I love it!), Toby is a maine coon, and is totally Riley's cat. She put the cape on him, he wore it a bit then was done. One time, she used magic marker under his eyes to put make up on him. Silly cat wouldn't sit still for the adults to even look at it. He is crazy about Riley.

Karen Petersen Pasquel said...

Super cute!

Lauren said...

I LOVE the pics, Michele---thanks for posting them!