Sunday, February 03, 2008

Giant Upset!


I could have cared less who won the Superbowl tonight. Part of me wanted the Patriots to win as it would have only been the second time in NFL history that a team was undefeated through the Superbowl. The other part of me wanted to root for the Giants, as they are our neighbors!

As more of the game went on, I began cheering more and more for the NY Giants, who clearly were the underdogs in this game. By the end of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors heard me yelling! Adam just sat there staring at me, saying, "Mom, calm down!!"

(And that Eli Manning is just soooo cute.....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Giants! I grew up in Boonton,NJ and 5 former players lived in the township. My brother (XC runner and quite good) actually used to run with 2 of them (he said they were slow) but I forget their names. I remember my Dad taking us to his Alma Mater- Fairleigh Dickinson (or Fairly Rediculous-as we called it) to watch them in pre-season camp. I guess you could say I grew up in a Giants family....that must be why Austin got that Giants sleeper (in preemie size-no idea where they got that!) when he was born!