Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Excellent Adventure



Kurt is in 60 degree Alabama (brat...) and here we are in this mess of snow, sleet, freezing rain and yuck! The tradition when he's away is that I don't cook. Well, this weather created a slight dilemma for me....do I cook or do we venture out in the lousy weather?!?!? Decisions, decisions.....

Well, it didn't take much convincing from Adam...."Mom, we do have a four wheel drive..."

Soo off we went to the chinese restaurant....good news was, there was no wait! Better news was, we made it to and from safely!

Now, what to do about tomorrow night...hmmmm....


(Oh, and p.s....that was Adam taking the driving pictures...not me...I'm not that much of an idiot to be driving in bad weather, plus take pics ....I save that for nice weather...LOL!!)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i love those road pics....wow u guys look like u got a lot of snow....