Thursday, September 06, 2007

Don't Ask

Here are pics of the bags I recently purchased for 99 cents per piece to carry my groceries home. I initially bought them to take food supplies and drinks up to Vermont this past weekend, but then decided they are actually kinda nice to carry my groceries in. I bought three at Wegman's, then had to run to Giant to get something that Wegman's didn't have, and decided I'd get another three there. So now that I have some from both stores, I'll take them both and not feel so bad that I'm at one store and have the others bags!! Although I like the green better, I think I prefer the Wegman's ones, as they are taller.



P.S....I made this tonite from the Kraft food & family magazine that came in the mail yesterday. It was good, and I would probably make it again, but it wasn't as good as I was hoping for!! We have half left over...maybe it'll be better the second time around (you know how some casseroles are better as left overs...). Adam called it Mexican Lasagna.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, um, that, um, looks, um, "good"...

Jamie said...

lol alyssa. it doesnt look that great but i can attest that it is pretty good. i made a batch earlier this week.

i like the wegmans bags better. but i already have some giant ones. i love using them. i feel like i'm making a difference.

Jamie said...

hey i got a kraft magazine today!! whoo hoo!!