Sunday, February 04, 2007

Desperate

Guess it's been a boring kinda week! Kurt was in Denmark Sunday thru Friday; he got home late Friday evening. When he is away, that is my cue to NOT cook! We either went out or ordered out every night! On Monday, after Alyssa had some dental work done, we went to Doughboy's Pizza near Wind Gap for an early supper. The following pics were taken by Adam while we were waiting for our food to come. He spilled some water on his placemat and a tiny air bubble landed smack dab in the middle of the letter C in the word cheese. Now that I have my new camera, I tend to carry it in my purse with me all the time. He thought it was the perfect opportunity to take a picture or two! So because I am desperate, I am posting them!

Note the bubble on the C

This is how it looks normally


That same day, as we were driving home, I noticed two helicopters hovering in the sky. I had chosen to take the back way home that day for a change of scenery. Well, it turned out that we got the chance to see the wreckage of the glider that had crashed that day and injured two NJ men. It turned out the two helicopters hovering were news crews, one of them NBC 10. Fortunately no one was killed in the crash.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i've done worse to find something to post :-)

p.s. i too see the beauty in the bubble

sajmom said...

Denmark? What does your husband do?