Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Aliens In The Bathroom

So...Adam stayed home from school today as he has a bad cold (and probably an ear infection...we'll be visiting the doctor tomorrow). He called me at work earlier asking me where my big yellow Tupperware bowl was. I was afraid to ask why he wanted it! (He's always thinking up new experiments...LOL!) He had Kurt buy him a bottle of Drano the other day...I was afraid the bowl had some connection to the Drano. I really didn't want my bowl ruined, plus I kinda like my house...I was hoping to find it intact when I got home tonite!

It turned out he wanted to make paper mache to construct a pinata for Spanish class. So I'm thinking, well, flour all over the house is certainly better than no house at all! Adam's not very good at cleaning up his messes, so I had no idea what to expect when I got home.

I got home after our Wednesday evening Lenten service tonite and needed to go to the bathroom and walk in only to meet this guy staring at me!



I was told he's drying in the bathroom so the cats won't attack him. I felt like someone was watching me while I was relieving myself. On top of having company, Adam has a fan blowing on Mr. Alien to help him dry, so I was freezing on top of it!

Finally, I was expecting flour/paper mache/newspaper/etc. all over the place; I was pleasantly surprised to find just the dirty dishes in the sink!

2 comments:

ADP said...

Nice alien. And what a great place for it to dry off lol. Now, is he going to paint it? You have to show the finished product.

Jamie said...

nice work adam!