Friday, May 12, 2006

You Too Can Post a Comment!


So I know there's people reading my blog...there's gotta be...I have close to 900 hits on it! It's much more fun for me to continue doing this if I get to enjoy people's comments! I'm thinking maybe some of you are afraid that you have to register for something or pay to comment and that's why I only have three faithful commenters (and you know who you are...LOL!!). You don't have to do either of those things. It's really easy.....


Here's the procedure:
1. At the bottom of the entry, click on the link that says 'comments'
2. A new window will come up; post your comment in the box
3. Click on 'other'...you can then add your first name in the box below
4. Type the word verification letters in the box (this is to prevent comment spamming)
5. You can then click on Preview to see what it will look like or just go ahead and click on Login and Publish
6. If you have previewed first, be sure to still click on Login and Publish, or it won't be published onto my blog.
7. It's as easy as that!!

Give it a try!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i did it, i did it :-)

Michele said...

You're not the one who needs to learn...LOL!!