Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Month of May is Almost Over!


Whew! What a month! Alyssa said to me at the beginning of the month that this was probably one of the hardest months in her academic career. I asked her what she meant? She commented that in addition to SAT's, she had a term paper due, her graduation project due, plus her AP Government final to take. I am here to report that we managed to get through it all, but I will tell you I am sure I have a few more gray hairs!! She is a professional procrastinator...that book report that she did earlier this year on the book The Procrastinator's Handbook must have gone in one ear and right out the other...LOL!!

She was putting her term paper together the night before it was due, and only began choreographing her dance for her graduation project the weekend before. The three page paper that needed to be prepared for the graduation project got done the night before the graduation projects were due at school. You may not realize this, but they have known about these graduation projects since 9th grade. For those of you who don't know....Alyssa is in 11th grade!!

She drives me nuts! The sad (or good, depending on how you look at it...LOL!) part is that she always manages to pull it all off and gets exceptional grades! I keep telling her she's gonna be in for a rude awakening come college time!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i think i even saw those new grays today!

tehe...