Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Predictions



Ok folks, we're getting down to the end. Who's got your vote for the next American Idol??

Is it gonna be Kat, Taylor or Elliot? I think they're all great, but obviously only one is going to come out on top. I like Taylor best (maybe it's the gray hair...LOL!!), and now that Chris is out of the picture, he may just do it.

What's your prediction??

P.S.- I was doing this entry during the results show and had already decided that Kat was going to be eliminated! I had the entry done and was just waiting to hit the publish button. Wasn't I shocked (weren't we all???) that Chris was voted off. My next sentence had me saying that I like Taylor best, but was afraid that Chris was going to win....WRONG! The only good thing I see with Chris being eliminated is that this may give Taylor a better chance of winning now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe, but I've never seen an idol episode (I don't watch much tv-prefer books) and I was one of those few watching criminal minds.....

Jamie said...

i also don't watch (only lost and amtm...rather be with j...or he has his movies on LOL