Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Kits

Our Frodi :-)  He's doing OK.  I give him one Lasix a day; once I had to give him a second one as his breathing seemed more labored.  He's funny, he's figured out that opening the refrigerator door is often associated with him getting some ham (with a pill hidden inside).  Now when he's downstairs and the  fridge gets opened, he's there Johnny-on-the-Spot, yelling at the top of his lungs!!  I took him for repeat labs about a week ago and his kidney function had worsened a bit (but part of that is to be expected with him being on a water pill).  Seems kinda' ironic that I'd end up having a cat with chronic kidney disease :-)

He's definitely not near as active as he used to be; he spends much of the day sleeping, but still loves laying with me on the sofa and still begs at the supper table.  And he's still quite gaunt looking :-(


 And then, there's this little character, those clothes used to be clean:



No comments: