Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hidden Valley Ranch Pretzels

Thanks to our niece Karlyn for this recipe!  I've had the recipe for years, but never made them.  I was reminded of this yumminess last month when we spent some time with family in Delaware and Karlyn had made them.  We're off to a graduation picnic this afternoon and thought I'd make some to take along.

I actually doubled the recipe, since Alyssa's going to a party later on, this way she has some to take with her, too.






Hidden Valley Ranch Pretzels

18 oz. broken pretzels (Wege actually sells broken pretzels!)
1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch original salad dressing mix
1 tsp. lemon pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. dill weed
3/4 cup salad oil

Combine the HV mix and oil; add the rest of the ingredients, mixing well.  Pour over pretzels, coating them well.  Bake at 325 degrees for 12-15 minutes, stirring often.

(I chose to use disposable aluminum cookie sheets for easy clean up.  I stirred the pretzels every 4 minutes, leaving them in the oven for a total of 12 minutes.)

DELICIOUS!!  THANKS, KARLYN!!

No comments: