Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Kurt opening his jaw horse:


Adam attempting to figure it out:


Everyone got a calendar, I didn't put names on the packages, so Alyssa just handed them out, they opened them up and then traded around for the correct calendar. Funny part was that no one got the right calendar :) Kurt got Adam's:


Mom got Alyssa's:


Alyssa got Mom's:


Adam got Kurt's:


Alyssa got Adam a PSU windbreaker:


Adam was quite relieved that he got a new Uncle John's bathroom reader. Said he can go to the bathroom again...LOL:


They had to open these together. You can see why. Before they even unwrapped it, they had decided it must be something related to Penn State cuz it's their only common denominator:


Mom gave us a gift certificate Rio's Brazilian SteakHouse in Nazareth:

I couldn't wait for Adam to open this gift. Even now, one of his favorite games that he'll pull out to play is Guess Who. I found an electronic version:


OK, maybe not the most fun gift, but definitely something that'll come in handy in the next few years:

As will this gift :) Alyssa has put up with less than desirable vacuum cleaners over the past several years, so will be happy with her own Hoover:


I gave Adam instructions on his Black Friday excursion with friends to pick up a flat screen TV for Alyssa if he could find one that was a good price. I gave him a limit, he found this one that was a bit more, so he chipped in the rest and that was his gift to Alyssa:


You'll never guess where I found this?!?! Shady Maple!! Adam says it looks like something someone would put on a teacher's desk. Know any teachers?!?!!?


Adam has one good stereo and two cars he drives. We got this one for him to install in one of the cars. It has bluetooth, so he can talk on the phone through the stereo speakers. We all decided both of his cars are so gosh darn noisy, nobody'd be able to hear what anyone was saying anyway:


My favorite gift to Alyssa! I found this cookbook at BJ's. I spent the last two months writing down many of my/our favorite recipes in the book. Kurt kindly mentioned to her how I grumbled every time I sat down to enter a few recipes :)


Kurt's PSU tie from Alyssa. Believe it or not, he didn't have one:


And then there's the Hess truck! At what point do I stop this tradition?!?!


Well.....I really wasn't getting this for Kurt, I had a $70 GC rebate for Staples, wanted new phones, bought 'em, then thought, eh....might as well use it as a gift :)


My new license plate holder from Alyssa:


More pink kitchen stuff?!?!!? When's this gonna end?!?!


Could it be?!?!?!


I've been working on this for, oh.....about the last 7 years!! Mom never thought I'd finish it:



Dinner:




1 comment:

Sue said...

You'll got nice presents. Looks like a nice Christmas was had. Happy New year to you all, Michele!