Sunday, January 02, 2011

This -n- That

I guess I don't even remember how this all originated, but my sister in law's sister from Ireland (Heather), my friend Jamie's mom (Carol) and I somehow ended up being 'neighbors' on Farmville, which is on Facebook. One can accumulate animals on FV and at one point, two of the animals you could receive were penguins and seagulls. Somehow there began a feud of the penguins and seagulls. Heather and her daughter, Robyn are here visiting from Ireland for a week and Carol came from North Carolina in order to be able to meet Heather. We got together at our house this afternoon to visit together and share our penguin and seagull stories :)

Cousins :)

Jossie eating her chips:

Mommy and Joss:

Kievah pondering:

Who knows what Colm was doing, but he looks adorable doing it :)

Jossie's favorite thing to do when she's here....play with the stuffed animals:

I feel as though there's a penguin looking over my shoulder!
Carol's on my right, Heather's on my left:

Tomorrow is Fiona's Birthday, we had a cake for her:

Adam, Mike, Robyn and Conor:

Adam and Kieran:

Cousins:

Nani with Jossie (there's another penguin...sheesh):

Jonathan and Joss watching a movie:

So adorable :)

Joss was trying to imitate Jonathan with his hands behind his head:

Hot game of Set....this picture was taken on Friday when Alyssa, Erika and I went to visit Chris, Fiona and gang:


We'll convert those penguins yet! New Penn State fans!


And finally, this pic was taken on Christmas Day. Our niece Beth on her sister Jessica's back :)


No comments: