Friday, December 10, 2010

2010 Office Christmas Party

Tonight was our office Christmas party at the Manor House Inn. The food and company was fantastic! There were about four people missing, one of them being Dave, the first PA-C they hired. Dave started a few months after I began working in the office. Next year he and I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary with NHALV! The two guys you see in the pics are our other two physician assistants. Matt, the one in the blue sweater, sometimes calls me Mom. One of the first days after he started, I was working with him in one of the doctor's offices and Dr. Grunberg looked in and thought Matt was just my son :) Didn't that make me feel old?!?!?









**Thanks to Sue for the pics...when I saw she had her camera out, and knew she was a FB friend, I asked her if I could just steal her pics instead of me taking some, too :)

No comments: